h3.post-title {font-family: 'Lobster', serif;}h1 { font-family: 'Lobster', arial, serif; }

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gratitude Journal Day 2

Today I'm grateful for:

My sight: I went to the eye Dr the other day (all is well) and while I was there I was watching the kids play and I remember thinking "I'm so lucky that I can see my children". I'm glad I can see every feature in their face, the smiles that they give me, the way they dance, the way run over to me to show me something that they have found new and exciting.

Contacts: They are sooo nice! I love going to Disneyland and being able to see what's going on without having to wear my glasses (which are a hassle taking off and putting back on for every ride, for fear of them falling off and losing them forever.)

My glasses: For when my eyes are too tired to wear my contacts. They are convenient when I'm too lazy to get up. Glasses you can just take off and put on a table next to you. Contacts I'd have to get up, take them out, clean them and put them in new solution. Sometimes that's just too much work.

Swaddle blankets: Without which I might not otherwise get such a good nights sleep. Cadence moves a TON when she sleeps, and when she isn't in that blanket she wakes up every ten minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment