h3.post-title {font-family: 'Lobster', serif;}h1 { font-family: 'Lobster', arial, serif; }

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Gratitude Journal Day 1

I had an idea a couple of months ago about writing down what I'm thankful for every day for this entire month. I think I would have forgotten if not for a friend who is using her own blog as a gratitude journal. I'm glad I read her blog, it reminded me what I had intended to do.

Today I am grateful for:

Craig: My sweet wonderful husband. I don't know what I would do without him. I really don't know how I got so lucky. He continues to amaze me every day. He makes me happy. I just completely adore that boy.

My Girls:
Emma for her precociousness. Her sweet spirit, and her beautiful smiles.
Addie for her sassiness. Her cuddly side, and her willingness to help.
Cadence for her cute toothless grin. Her little baby noises, and newborn smell.

1 comment: