h3.post-title {font-family: 'Lobster', serif;}h1 { font-family: 'Lobster', arial, serif; }

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gratitude Journal Day 3

Today I am grateful for:

My sisters: They are my best friends (besides my cute hubby) They are always there for love and support. I love when we are all so tired that everything is funny and we just keep laughing at the dumbest things. It's fun because I'm with them.

My home: Not everyone has somewhere to live. But I do, so my children have a roof over their heads. It's nice and warm, and smells pretty good most of the time (not including the occasional diaper blow out, or potty training accident.)

A potty trained child: Speaking of accidents... Emma hasn't had one for well over a year now. It's so nice to have her potty trained. Now if we can Addison done...

Tithing: The blessings that come from paying are well worth giving that small amount back.

No comments:

Post a Comment