h3.post-title {font-family: 'Lobster', serif;}h1 { font-family: 'Lobster', arial, serif; }

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Truth Tuesday"

- I don't make my bed. Really what is the point? Not only do I think it's a waste of my time, but I have also read that there are health issues associated with making beds (ie. bed bugs) DISGUSTING!!

- I don't know how to put a book down once I start. I read at night, so I can pay attention to my kids during the day. The problem with that is, that I stay up til three, sometimes four in the morning reading. It's a very bad habit.

- I have a shoe fetish, but I don't like wearing them. I'm flip-flop kind of girl, which is another problem all together (see next truth.)

- I have flip-flops in every color. My flip-flops have to match my outfit. Blue shirt=blue flip-flops. Purple shirt=purple flip-flops etc.

- I have more books than I know what to do with. My books are hidden all over the house. Yes I have 2 bookshelves, but that doesn't even begin to cover the room I need for my books. Instead of shoes in the bottom of my closet I have piles and piles of books (the shoes are all on shelves in my mud room.)

That's all I have for today, but there are definitely more to come.

3 comments:

  1. Know whatcha mean about the book thing. I finally had to break down and give away, sell, & donate the extra 15 boxes of books we used to have. Now it only takes about 12 boxes to move all our books. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I took a lot of those books :) heehee!

    ReplyDelete