My friends Jenna and Brittany did blogs about some truths about themselves "Truth Tuesdays". I know it's not Tuesday, but I like that idea, so I'm stealing it. Thanks ladies!
-I don't dust. Really. Not because I'm lazy, but because of my OCD combined with anxiety disorder. If I dust I have to move things, and when I move them and they are not put back EXACTLY how I had them I have a panic/anxiety attack. They are not fun, so I avoid them at all costs.
-I rarely change out of my pajamas when I have no particular place to go, nor do I dress my children. It's a waste of time, energy, clean clothes, water & laundry detergent (having to do laundry incessantly JUST because I feel the need to wear clothes? No thanks.)
-I chew on pen caps. Not a nervous habit. I just like the way they squish between my teeth.
-I hate milk. It is pretty much one of the most disgusting things ever.
-I hate any type of squash (including zucchini) funny enough, anything in the squash family is the ONLY vegetable I will not eat.
-I am an extremely paranoid mother.
-I still play with Barbies. I use my children as an excuse, but really I enjoy playing with them just as much as my girls do.
-My kids watch more than the recommended 1 hour of TV (gasp!)
-I have no problem saying something to anyone that crosses me (whether they are smoking around me, or pushing me or my children out of the way, etc) I pride myself on speaking up, but I do think it's a fault. I probably should learn to "turn the other cheek"
-I hate cats.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Haha, I love this "My kids watch more than the recommended 1 hour of TV (gasp!)" I was laughing my head off, really, who only watched one hour of TV? I like this post...I may have to do it myself sometime. :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI know, right!? Thanks! Love you too!
ReplyDeletelol I like the I don't dust. I don't either, but for other reasons. It just comes right back!
ReplyDeleteHaha, it does. It's annoying! Haha!
ReplyDeleteI hate dusting and milk, too!
ReplyDeleteYay for hating milk & dusting! :) Haha!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm just lazy when it comes to dusting. LOL! And yeah, milk is just bleh. . . You should read what Green Smoothie Girl has to say about it. Thanks to reading up on her 12 Nitrition Myths I've finally figured out and solved Lilly's chronic runny nose! And yes, milk was the culprit.
ReplyDelete