Ok, not really, but it does make me a little sad.
Confession~ I haven't taken my tree down yet. Like I said, it's makes me sad and it always takes me a couple months to do it. I manage to get it put away around Valentines usually. This year, it doesn't look like it will be any different.
It's still up. It's still lit, and I have no desire to take it down. It's pretty and the light that it gives off is much prettier than the harsh overhead lights that are standard in homes.
I'll take it down eventually, but right now I'm enjoying it as long as I can.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I love that you keep you tree up so long every year! This is my first year having my own tree and I completely agree with you. I saw Valentines Day stuff at Michaels today. Oh the temptation to decorate my tree for February! Good thing I have no money. :D
ReplyDeleteOh, I am the opposite ... I start to feel all depressed after Christmas is over and the tree is just a reminder that it's all OVER and DONE. So it makes me more sad to have it up. I take it down around New Year's.
ReplyDeleteYeah Jenna, I guess it's different for everyone.
ReplyDeleteEsther, that would be awesome! A Valentines Day tree!! Awesome!!
Meh, you could totally make it an everyday thing and change it with the different times of the year. :) I hate to take it down too! And it always makes me realize that another year is gone. :'( *sniffle* LOL Good for you though! ;)
ReplyDelete