h3.post-title {font-family: 'Lobster', serif;}h1 { font-family: 'Lobster', arial, serif; }

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hi, my name is Crystal and I'm a baby wearer...

I'm a baby wearer. I love it. I have to admit, at first I did it because it's more convenient for me. I can wear the baby and push a stroller with the other two in it, OR hold each of their hands. I'm lazy, so it worked.

Then I noticed the benefits. Most important... Cadence is content that way. She can smell me, she can hear me breathing, she can hear my heart beating and it has a calming affect that I underestimated.

Then there is just the plain selfish part... I love the feeling of a brand new, sweet smelling, squishy baby all snuggled up next to me.

Now I'm an addict. I can't get enough.

2 comments:

  1. I love babywearing too! Although my babies get big so fast that it starts to hurt my back. So now I ordered an ERGO baby carrier. Hopefully it will keep my back happy, like everyone says they do.
    What baby carriers do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only gotten the moby so far. I just started with Cadence. I had a snugglie for other 2, but I never used it. They hated it. Now I know why. LOL!

    ReplyDelete