Another year over. They go by way too fast. As children we can't wait to grow up, as adults we want to go back to our younger years.
Now what age is a matter of preference, something specific to each person. If I had my ideal I would stay around 20-22, but since I've passed the 25 year mark I just simply tell everyone that I'm forever 24 :)
A lot has happened this past year:
Addison turned 2
Craig turned 27
Craig got a new position at work that is much more flexible
I turned... GULP... 27 (which just so happens to be my golden birthday)
We had a new baby, our beautiful little Cadence
Craig and I had a milestone anniversary, the big "5"
Emma turned 4
Craig broke his nose (oh boy)
Last but not least... I was able to ring in the new year with my sweetie.
What are my wishes for this coming year? Hmmmm, good question. I know I'll be enjoying Emma's 5th birthday, Addison's 3rd birthday, Cadence's 1st birthday, our 6th anniversary! Those all seem like pretty great things to look forward to. Oh yeah, and my baby brother comes home from his mission too!
I guess my biggest, most secret (though, I guess typing it here makes it a secret no more) wish is that we can get into a bigger place. I LOVE our house, but we're outgrowing it, it's time to move on.
Whatever happens, I'm determined to have a great year, like I have had for the past 5 years since meeting Craig. Even with my miscarriage in 2009 it was still a wonderful year. Why? I had Craig, I had Emma, I had Addison, I had my sisters, my brother, my parents, & a little spirit waiting on the other side to come to our family (I just didn't know it til after we rang in the year 2010.)
This year is going to be great. Hope yours is just as great as mine.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Awesome! Plus I love the picture. Glad you added it.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI totally agree! :D It will be EPIC! :)
ReplyDelete