h3.post-title {font-family: 'Lobster', serif;}h1 { font-family: 'Lobster', arial, serif; }

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gratitude Journal Day 6

Today I am grateful for:

My sisters in law:

Jen for always lending an ear and fully supporting everything I do.
Stephie for making me laugh and for giving sound, level headed advice when I need it.
Heather for making me laugh (never a dull moment) and for listening to me endlessly jabber on, no matter how stupid the subject may be.
Steph for giving me a chance to show her how much I care.

All four of them for showing me love.

Pillows: Oh, how I appreciate the fluffy softness of pillows! I love mushing mine all up and propping my head up. Pillows help me get a good nights sleep!

My over-analytical mind: It gives me the good sense to make an endless amount of lists to make sure with all my planning that I don't go crazy! Or does that actually make me crazy...?

No comments:

Post a Comment