h3.post-title {font-family: 'Lobster', serif;}h1 { font-family: 'Lobster', arial, serif; }

Friday, November 5, 2010

Gratitude Journal Day 5

Today I am grateful for:

Date night: I love going out with my sweetie! Just me and him. I do always miss my kids, but ALL parents need a break. I'm no different. A married couple also needs time for just each other, to show each other they appreciate and love each other. Date night is important, and as always it's SUPER FUN!!

Football: .....Yes you heard me right. Football. I love that Craig taught me all he knows about it, and now that I understand it... I LOVE IT!

The Temple: The spirit that fills me when I'm there is just awesome! I love sitting there with Craig and hearing all the things I've heard before. Reaffirming that they are true, and that I get to be with him and our beautiful children forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment