As D-day draws nearer, I find myself becoming increasingly anxious. About everything. But mostly about Addie. Emma is excited about the baby, and Addie is too, but I don't think Addie quite understands that I will be gone. But she does know something is up, because she is becoming more and more clingy every day.
I worry about how she'll be while I'm gone. She's kind of a momma's girl.
I hate that I have to leave my kiddos for at least 3 days. I hope it goes by fast, and I hope they are having so much fun with their aunts that they don't even notice I'm gone. That is my wish.
I'm worried about so many things that I can't get them straight to even write them down.
Funny thing is, the thing I'm least worried about is the pain. I've endured it before, I can do it again.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Don't worry too much. Everything will work out. I remember feeling the same way when I had to leave my daughter for two nights with family when I had my son, but she did so good and was just fine. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! Yeah, leaving Emma when I had Addie was hard too. The worry never goes away! Lol! All part of being a mommy I guess! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely easy to get worried about all kinds of things right before a baby is born. You're a wonderful mom, though. They'll be okay, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteIt's wierd because here in AZ, I only stayed at the hospital for one night. It was nice on the one hand, but strange, too!
One night!? How lucky! But that would be weird. And thank you Tami!
ReplyDelete