It's getting closer and closer, and I wish it was already here! I am HUGE!!! A lot bigger than I was with Emma and Addie, ironically I haven't gained more weight than I did with either of them I just... am shaped differently this time I guess.
Cadence is lower than the other two were anyway, and now that she's dropped I am seriously having the hardest time walking or even standing up for that matter...
The thing I'm really not liking is the weekly appointments. Seriously, not much changes in 7 days, and since I'm having a c-section all the checking me is seriously starting to piss me off!! I don't need to be checked, if I went into labor I would have to have my c-section anyway, so who gives a crap if I'm dilated or effaced!? BAH!!!
Seriously though, I'm getting anxious to meet our little girl! Only 12 more days! I can do it!!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment