h3.post-title {font-family: 'Lobster', serif;}h1 { font-family: 'Lobster', arial, serif; }

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grateful

How much do we, in every day life take for granted that we are being watched over and protected?

Emma had a fall the other night. She fell off of her bed which is the top bunk. She landed directly on her face. That's pretty far to fall as an adult let alone a 3 year old. Miraculously she escaped with a sore under her nose that has already healed over and a bruise.

I just read a friends status on facebook saying that his nephew just had a bad fall as well. He didn't come out of it quite as well as Emma. He fractured his face and ruptured his spleen.

I can't even imagine what I would have done if that had been Emma, if she had gotten hurt more than she did. I am so very grateful that she is alright! I know we were blessed, I know it was a miracle, I know she was being protected!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank goodness! My hubby was just blessed to avoid an accident or worse after his tire came off completely on the freeway. Makes you realize how blessed and protected we are.

    ReplyDelete