Sunday, June 20, 2010
Father's Day
I can't believe Father's Day has already come and gone. This year I bought Craig a grill! He's wanted one since we got married and I was finally able to finagle getting one for him! I can't wait to see him out there cooking up a storm on that thing! I'm looking forward to the yummy burgers he'll be cooking, mmmmm... burgers! He wanted to fire it up today, but I reminded him we already had dinner plans. It's so cute to see him as excited about that grill as our girls get when they get something "princess". It makes me happy to see him happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Thats adorable! I'm glad it made him happy too :)
ReplyDeleteYay! We're still saving up for one of those. I can't wait! Thanks for sharing your blog with me!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm ... forbidden burgers ...
ReplyDelete