h3.post-title {font-family: 'Lobster', serif;}h1 { font-family: 'Lobster', arial, serif; }

Monday, February 28, 2011

I promise to sing to you when all the music dies...

Ok, it sounds cute and everything. I even quoted it on my facebook status, because it IS cute, but...

I don't think that music will ever die. Ever. How could it? Music makes me happy. Music makes everyone happy. Even in heaven, I can just imagine listening to music like we all do now. Except in heaven, we won't need ipods. It will just be surround sound in our own heads!

Perhaps it would be better stated "I promise to sing to you when there is no music around at the moment..." not quite as poetic I suppose, but there's a lot more truth to it.

I love to sing, and I sing ALL. THE. TIME. So yes, I would have no problem singing to anyone (especially my sweetie) but lucky for me, I will always have music to accompany me, if ever I need it.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! And me too, I will always have music in my life. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete