h3.post-title {font-family: 'Lobster', serif;}h1 { font-family: 'Lobster', arial, serif; }

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gratitude Journal Day 17

Today I am grateful for:

My children's hearing: I just watched a video of a baby who got a special device and showed when he was able to hear for the first time. It was so cute! It made me think about how it would feel to have a child who couldn't hear. I'm glad mine do.

The ability I have to soothe my children (especially Cadence) with just the sound of my voice.

The way the kiddos cuddle up to me when we watch movies. Nestled in the crook of my arm, staring intently at the movie they are watching (most of the time Disney)

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for ASL so that the kids who don't hear can still "hear." (And I'm also grateful because ASL is the reason I had a job for 3 years.) :)

    ReplyDelete