h3.post-title {font-family: 'Lobster', serif;}h1 { font-family: 'Lobster', arial, serif; }

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gratitude Journal Day 10

Today I am grateful for:

My brother: He is in the Philippines on his mission. I have so much respect for the sacrifice he made to go. I miss him like crazy, but he tries his best to keep in contact. He makes me laugh, even through e-mail. We have tons of inside jokes. He is also great because he supports me and loves me unconditionally.

Snow flurries: Now I'm not talking about the snow that sticks to the road and comes with wind that blows so hard the snow smacks you in the face and that piles up so high you can't walk kind of snow. I'm just talking about the snow that I can see outside my window. Falling softly, quietly. Not sticking. Just pretty.

Fans: Yes, even in the dead of winter I need a fan to keep me cool at night.

3 comments:

  1. What part of the Philippines? My hubby went to the Philippenes, Naga mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fans all year huh ... you must be related to me. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's in Olangapo. Yes dad, I think I must have inherited that from you... among other things... :)

    ReplyDelete