5 weeks to go til our Cadee-did makes her appearance! I can't believe how fast it's gone by. We've been checking things off of our to do list, but we still have plenty to do, and time is creeping up on us! The most important things have been dealt with though... The girls have someone to stay with them (they get to sleep-over with their aunts), and my bag is packed with my camera, a new camera card, and tons of batteries!
My next appointment (which is on Tuesday) we get to set the day for my C-section in stone, we've already discussed with my Dr that we want the 2nd, and she's pretty sure that will work, but if not it will be the 1st. CRAZY!!!
We can't wait! Emma is starting to get impatient to see Cadence, and I don't think Addie quite understands that I'll be gone for a few days yet, but she does know the baby is coming, and she adores babies!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Woohoo!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete