I am lucky enough to be married to my best friend. He loves me through all of my neurotic obsessive compulsive tendencies and beyond. He has always been my inspiration to be a better person. He always tries to see the good in people (even when they don't deserve it.) Admittedly I am not that forgiving, but I try. He makes me want to try. But I always fall short of that, I guess that's just another reason I am lucky though. When I fall short, he's there to pick up the slack.
He is truly the most amazing person I know. Period.
Just when I think I can't possibly love him anymore than I already do I have days like today, when I just reflect on how much I really do have with him. He has given me everything I could ever hope for. He gave me children and I love him all the more for that. He and my children are my everything. I am truly blessed.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







You guys are so cute together. I hope I am like that after being married for while!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm sure you will be! It's just a matter of finding a good person. But I'm sorry I took the best one already! :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! And very lucky! i love you all!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! Yep we are lucky! Love you too!!
ReplyDeleteSmiles all around! :o)
ReplyDelete