h3.post-title {font-family: 'Lobster', serif;}h1 { font-family: 'Lobster', arial, serif; }

Monday, May 17, 2010

Addie did awesome again today!! Only 1 accident again, but the best part is what she said afterwards, "Uh oh, I spilled!" She is so funny!

Something else that happened today that wasn't quite as amusing. Craig told me he was on his way home from work, 15 minutes later he still wasn't home. Then I got a call from him saying our van died on him right in the middle of Bangerter Highway, just stopped running!! Boy, do I appreciate how lucky we were that he wasn't hit, and that he was able to get it off the road and into a parking lot somewhere.

When he got home I think I held onto him for about 10 minutes before I let go. But he's ok, so everything is great! Don't know what's wrong with the van yet, but we think it's the alternator. Yipee, stupid cars! I hate cars!!

But having sweet kids and a wonderful husband makes everything better! Emma looked at me today and said, "Mommy, you're a good mommy." Ah! Melt my heart!

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the "I spilled", way lots of cuteness going on there. Love the Blog too!

    ReplyDelete